Week in and week out when it comes to Islam it’s just more of the same. The old saying “same stuff, different day” really needs to be “much more of the same stuff, different day”.
Since returning to the United States in 1981 I’ve been attempting to educate people on the truth of Islam. Over the years I have seen dozens of new people emerge writing about the same thing, and it is obviously helping. There is no doubt that we are making headway and more people are aware of the threat of Islam.
It would seem to me that if more people have become educated and are aware of the situation things should be getting better rather than worse but sadly, that’s not the case. Day in and day out, if you read publications other than the mainstream media, it’s the same headlines, stories and news reports from all over the world. Islamic terrorism, honor killings, child brides, female genital mutilation and innocent people being murdered for no other reason than not being Islamic.
The so called “Arab Spring” has certainly made matters worse with the birth of new Islamic Republics that are demanding Sharia governments and laws.
Since 9/11 there has been 18,985 deadly attacks all carried out in the name of Islam and explicitly for Allah.
Just yesterday 15 people were killed and 38 wounded in two separate church bombings in Nigeria. Without a doubt this was the work of ‘Boko Haram’, the Al Qaeda linked group who refer to themselves as the “Nigerian Taliban”. The name ‘Boko Haram’ actually translates to “Western education is forbidden”.
Scene of the blast at one church
Over 2 years ago, in April 2010 I wrote an article “No Big Deal, Just Some People In Africa, Right?”, in which I explained that Christians were being killed by the hundreds for no reason other than because they were Christian, and yes, this was happening all in the name of Islam. Well this year alone there have been over 530 people, including women and children who have unfortunately become more of that statistic.
This week, like all others, we just see more of the same.
Another Israeli soldier was killed Friday morning when a terrorist from Gaza crossed the border in to Israel and opened fire on a group of soldiers. Staff-Sergeant Netanel Moshiashvili, a medic, was mortally wounded.
Eleven Lebanese girls, between six and eight years old, were all victimized by their 22 year old teacher. The sexual assault occurred at a school in Mount Lebanon. The teacher is said to have harassed the girls, forcing them to undergo nude photo sessions. According to the Lebanese website Naharnet,
One six-year-old told her father that the teacher had instructed her “to lift her skirt before pressing himself up against her”.
A young mother was found guilty of adultery in Sudan and has been sentenced to death by stoning according to a report in the Guardian.
Intisar Sharif Abdallah was tried without access to a lawyer and is being detained with her four-month-old baby, according to Amnesty International.
Amnesty puts Abdallah's age at 20; Human Rights Watch says she may be under 18.
Abdallah admitted to the charges only after her brother reportedly beat her. The conviction was based solely rests on this testimony. The man held with her reportedly denied the charges and was released.
What a shocker, she had no right to an attorney, they beat a confession out of her, and the man who denied any wrong doing was released. Sharia and women’s rights hard at work once again.
Reuters reported that Brussels Police were attacked Thursday night after they arrested a Muslim woman for refusing to remove her face veil, the woman had scuffled with officers trying to arrest her at a bus stop and that a policewoman was injured.
“Finally, the woman's veil was removed and she was taken to hospital with mild concussion,” the police spokesman told Le Soir newspaper.
The woman's husband went to the police station later that day to complain, accompanied by about 20 others.
Protesters hurled bins and metal barriers at a Brussels police station, a spokesman for Brussels police stated “They tried to enter by force, but they were not able to, so instead they threw metal barriers and bins”.
For those who don’t recall, “Belgium and France both banned people from wearing full face veils in public last year.”
Iran is only upping its game of words now warning the United States not to resort to military action against it, saying on Saturday that US bases in the region were vulnerable to the Islamic Republic's missiles. The Jerusalem Post article explains,
“The politicians and the military men of the United States are well aware of the fact that all of their bases (in the region) are within the range of Iran's missiles and in any case ... are highly vulnerable,” Press TV reported Brigadier-General Yahya Rahim Safavi as saying.
Safavi also warned that Iranian missiles could reach all parts of Israel.
Yes and they really are just using the nuclear power for “peaceful purposes”, why on earth would anyone not believe that after they outright threaten the US and Israel.
This article wouldn’t be complete without the story of the former associate professor at Sweden's medical institute. According to the UK Daily Mail,
A former associate professor at Sweden's prestigious Karolinska medical institute is being held in police custody for cutting off his wife's lips with a knife and then eating them in Stockholm.
Talk about “eating your words”. So what would make someone do this, yes, you guessed it, honor.
The man, who is 52, admitted to cutting off his wife's lips in a closed court hearing, the paper reported, saying it was retaliation.
“It was honour related. He doesn't seem to regret a thing. He believes she insulted him,” a source with knowledge of the matter told the paper.
The man, who is from Iran, was doing post-Doctoral research at the institute in 2010.
So there is just very small sample of what goes on throughout the world week after week in the world of the “religion of peace”.
Yes, more people are aware, but even less seem to care. All we can do is educate, it is up to you the reader to pass it on further. Remember, we can still speak out about these atrocities, as long as we have lips.
Friends Of Ours
- Will Terrorists Be Allowed to Sidestep Security?
- One Nation under Allah
- iPod, iPad or iRan?
- How Do You Plead, Guilty or Not Guilty
- Israel - No longer an Ally of the U.S.?
- Iran sanctions; is it too little too late?
- What is So Hard to Believe?
- The ultimate word game
- No Big Deal, Just Some People in Africa, Right?
- If Our National Security Operation Doesn’t Shock Us Awake, Will Anything?
- When Will It End?
- America Akbar Radio Show
- Discussing Islam - A losing battle?
- Sharia can never happen here?
- Inside the Administration’s Web of Deceit
- Stop Enabling Stealth Jihad and Creeping Sharia
- Can Peace Ever Happen?
- Peace Train My A**!
- “The Truth Of The Matter”
- Apologize To Our Enemies, Sellout Our Allies
- A Series of Unfortunate Re-Runs
- Egypt and Israel: Full Circle?
- 4 Months Can Change The World
- Israel and the Palestinian Authority: Two Ships Passing in the Night
- Arab Spring Or Perfect Storm?
- Israeli Borders: Where 1967 Really Means 1949
- The Audacity Of Hate
- Gilad Shalit, Where Are You?
- The Never Ending Flotilla
- For Israel, It’s Only the Beginning
- Palestinian Statehood: Numbers and Facts Don't Lie
- How Far Have We Come?
- Palestinian Nationhood: Truth…The Key to Peace
- Not By Choice, Another Holiday, Another Threat
- Gilad Shalit’s Release: Israel’s Deal With the Devil
- Confronting Israel’s Enemies - It’s Long Past Due
- Beyond Stupid: Fort Hood Killings are “Workplace Violence”
- Israel–Egypt Peace Treaty in Peril?
- Israel: The Real Lone Star State
- Iran Strikes: Are You With or Against Israel?
- Cable Nazi Network
- Who Really Wants War?
- Justice Is Blind, Police Are Deaf and Dumb
- Prophecy And Commonsense
- I’m Tired
- Does It All Come Down To This?
- Retaliate, Yet Again.
- The World, Israel And The Blame Game
- The Cornerstone Of Regional Stability And Peace
- He Said It, I Didn’t Have To
- Discussing Islam - A losing battle?
- And I’m The “Islamaphobe”
- Congress and Islam - It's an American Issue
- Obama, Islam And The Facts